Independent Contractor Agreement
Hiring help for a specific project or temporary assignment? Not quite ready to hire an employee but looking to bring on a virtual assistant or consultant? You need an Independent Contractor Agreement. This agreement establishes:
- The type and scope of the work you expect to be completed
- Your ownership over all of the intellectual property that the contractor creates on your behalf
- The confidentiality of your business information
- What to do if work isn’t performed to your level of expectation
- How the relationship can be terminated, and more.